XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney,Pepsi,L'Oral, Toyotaand many others. We're growing worldwide. And we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you're ready to give us your best, let's talk. We'd like to invest in you. (NYSE: XPO)
This position manages the customer process for the information systems component of the Companys business; performs project and change management; fosters and maintains ongoing client relationships; writes specifications for new development and system enhancements; performs integrated quality assurance testing, and configuration of systems.
- BS/BA degree required or equivalent experience. Masters degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) development and implementation
- Implementation and support experience with web-based applications, warehouse management systems (WMS), and ERP. EXceed 4000 experience preferred. Order management applications, LPS 2000, ConnectShip, ChainLink., i2s transportation suite, and Logility Voyager, important.
- Experience with formal project management practices
- Expertise and experience in at least one of the following business disciplines: supply chain management, warehousing, transportation, or distribution
- Knowledge of formal systems development methodologies
- Thorough understanding of current information systems technologies such as client/server, relational databases, web-based systems, and object oriented design
- Excellent planning, client support, communication and organization skills
- Must be willing to travel domestically up to 25% depending on project status and business needs
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 54875352 everett